Our team consists of professionally qualified and highly experiences personnel. Our services include:
Accounting and IFRS Compliance:
- Bookkeeping and maintenance of proper accounting records in any major currency – This includes the book keeping and maintenance of complete accounting records and necessary documents in accordance with International Accounting Standards in the appropriate functional currency.
- Preparation of periodic management accounts and other reports – This includes periodic reporting of summary accounts e.g. income statement, balance sheet, and related notes, as well as preparation of other specific tailor made reports.
- Preparation of financial statements in full compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or other Accounting Principles – This includes assistance in the preparation of yearly financial statements in full compliance with IFRS. In addition, if required, we can assist in the preparation of financial statements based on other reporting standards.
- Advice on IFRS and other accounting matters – We advise and provide full IFRS and accounting support on understanding of complex transactions and applying the appropriate accounting principles.
- Assistance in registering and de-registering employers and employees with the Labour Office , Income Tax Office and social Insurance Department.
- Preparation and keeping of proper payroll records in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations.
- Issuance of monthly and yearly pay slips and related reports.
- Assistance in preparation and submission of monthly and yearly payroll related returns with Income Tax Office, Social Insurance Department and other local authorities.
- Assistance in timely payments of social insurance, income taxes and related costs to the appropriate authorities.