In this age of rapidly changing economic scenarios and tax laws, globalization and financial crisis, tax planning is a complicated multifaceted task, and there are many interrelated factors which affect your choices. Factors such as the objective you want to achieve, the type of income you will receive, existence of and the application of double tax treaties becomes even more important. All businesses seek tax efficient planning, in order to minimize their tax burden, take full advantage of all the tax benefits available to them and maximize shareholder value.
We are well connected and up to date with EU and other international developments that can affect your business. We with all our experience, skills and market sector knowledge and with our well connected global experts, Will advise you on:
- Interaction of tax treaties and local tax laws
- Selection of most suitable business entities for foreign operations
- Repatriation of funds
The rare combination that Cyprus offers in terms of low taxation and extensive double tax treaty network creates an ideal platform for efficient international tax planning.
We will be pleased to assist you with a preliminary guidance and tax planning for your upcoming project.In order for us to effectively evaluate your request, and provide you with a brief preliminary tax planning guidance, please provide us with the following information:
- Description of the proposed business
- Type of proposed products, services or investments
- Countries which will be involved
- Type of income e.g. trading, dividend, interest etc.
- Flow of funds/income- from which country to which
We can assist both businesses and individuals with proactive tax planning. We offer a range of services in relation to the above:
- Tax review of the company’s tax position to identify the tax risks and exposures
- Assistance in timely submitting the tax returns
- Liaising with the tax authorities regarding the company’s tax affairs
- Advance tax rulings
- Obtaining tax residence certificate